These terms govern Your registration on the Website and subscription to the Courses on “Promptmaster” (hereinafter: “Website”) developed and operated by Promptmaster INC. (128 Sunset Blvd #1546, New Castle, DE 19720, United States, EIN: 93-2117109; hereinafter: “Company” or “We”, “Our”, “Us”), which allows you participate in Courses designed for prompt-crafting and enhancing ChatGPT skills.
Updated last on June 03, 2023
1. Interpretation and Definitions
2. Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Browser Cookies or Cookies. A Cookie is a small text file that is stored on your device. You can instruct your browser to reject all cookies or to alert you when a cookie is being sent. However, if You do not accept Cookies, You may not be able to use some parts of the Website. Our Website may utilize Cookies unless you have configured Your web browser to reject them.
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of the Website may use locally-stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information regarding Your preferences or activity on Our Website. Flash Cookies cannot be managed through the same browser settings as Browser Cookies. Additional details on how to delete Flash Cookies are available at:
- Web Beacons. Certain areas of Our Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that allow the Company, for instance, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be either “Persistent” or “Session” based. Persistent Cookies remain on Your computer or mobile Device when You go offline, whereas Session Cookies are deleted as soon as Your web browser is closed. Here you can read more about cookies: https://www.termsfeed.com/blog/cookies/
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies Type: Session Cookies Administered by: Us Purpose: These Cookies are necessary to provide You with services accessible via the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They aid in authenticating users and preventing fraudulent account use. Without these Cookies, we are unable to provide the services that You have requested, and we only use these Cookies to provide those services within the scope of the Website.
- Functionality Cookies Type: Persistent Cookies Administered by: Us Purpose: These Cookies enable us to remember the choices you make when using the Website, such as remembering your login information. The purpose of these Cookies is to enhance Your experience and prevent You from having to re-enter your preferences each time You use the Website.
3. Changes to this Cookies Policy
Our Cookies Policy may be updated from time to time. We will inform You of any modifications by posting the new Cookies Policy on this page. Additionally, the “Last updated” date will be updated at the top of this Cookies Policy. You should periodically review this Cookies Policy for any updates.