These terms govern Your registration on the Website and subscription to the Courses on “Promptmaster” (hereinafter: “Website”) developed and operated by Promptmaster INC. (128 Sunset Blvd #1546, New Castle, DE 19720, United States, EIN: 93-2117109; hereinafter: “Company” or “We”, “Our”, “Us”), which allows you participate in Courses designed for prompt-crafting and enhancing ChatGPT skills.
Updated last on June 03, 2023
INTERPRETATION AND DEFINITIONS
The following conditions define the meaning of the words whose initial letters are capitalized. The following definitions shall have the same meaning whether they are written in the singular or plural.
Subscription refers to the one-of-a-kind account created for You to access the Courses.
Cookies are small files that are placed on a user's computer, mobile device, or other device by a website; they contain, among other information, the user's browsing history on that website.
Device refers to any device that can access the Website and the Courses, including computers, mobile phones, and digital tablets.
Personal Data refers to any information that identifies or can be used to identify an individual.
Usage Data refers to data automatically collected, either generated by use of the Courses or from the Website infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
You refers to the person accessing the Website or participating in the Courses. As the individual participating in the Courses, you may be referred to as either the Data Subject or the User.
COLLECTING AND USING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
3. Types of Personal Data Collected
By requesting access to the Courses, only the absolutely necessary personal data will be collected. This indicates that you will be required to provide the following personally identifiable information and payment information as part of the subscribing process:
- E-mail address, password
- Payment information (card number, expiration date and security code)
- Billing address (full name, street address, city, zip/postal code, country)
Please note that we do not have direct access to and do not store the payment information you provide. This data is collected directly by our partner Webflow which transfers data directly to our payment partner Stripe.
Your password information will also be stored separately from other personal data and will be fully encrypted, so that not even we can access it. This also means that if you forget your password, we cannot provide you with a new one; instead, you will receive an email prompting you to create a new one.
4. Usage Data
Usage Data is automatically collected when using the Website and participating in the Courses.
Usage Data may include details such as the date and time of Your visit, the amount of time you spent on particular pages, and other diagnostic data. When You access the Website or the Courses by or through a mobile Device, We may automatically collect certain information, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile Device You use, Your mobile Device's unique ID, Your mobile Device's IP address, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You employ, unique Device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser transmits whenever You visit Our Website or access the Courses via a mobile Device.
5. Technologies for Monitoring and Cookies
6. Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
To administer Your Registration: The Personal Data You provide can grant You access to the Courses and other features of the Website that are available to You as a subscribed User.
For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of a bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about Our Course subscribers is among the transferred assets.
For additional purposes: We may use Your information for additional purposes, including data analysis, identifying usage trends, and evaluating and enhancing the Website and your experience and the further development of our Courses.
7. Retention of Your Personal Data
8. Transfer of Your Personal Data
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
9. Commercial Transactions
10. Law Enforcement
The Company may be required, under certain circumstances, to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
11. Other Legal Requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data if it believes, in good faith, that such action is required to:
- Comply with a legal requirement
- Protect and defend the Company's rights and assets
- Prevent or investigate potential violations of the Courses’ terms
- Protect the personal safety of Users or the general public
- Shield from legal liability
12. Security of Your Private Data
We place a premium on the security of Your Personal Data, and we will take all reasonable technical and organizational precautions to protect it.
13. Legal Basis for Personal Data Processing
We may process Personal Data under the following circumstances:
- Consent: This may apply if You have consented to the processing of your Personal Data for one or more specific purposes.
- Performance of a contract: The provision of Personal Data is required for the performance of an agreement with You and/or for any pre-contractual obligations relating to such agreement. This is the legal basis for the processing of your Personal Data in connection with your registration on the Website and subscription to the Courses.
- Legal obligations: Personal Data processing is required to comply with a legal obligation to which the Company is subject (for example, in case of complying with law enforcement requests).
- Vital interests: Personal Data processing is necessary to protect Your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
- Legitimate interests: The processing of Personal Data is necessary for the purposes of the Company's legitimate interests. On the basis of this legal basis, data will be processed for the purpose of a business transaction or the analysis of usage trends and related evaluation to enhance the Website and further develop the Courses.
In any event, the Company will gladly assist in clarifying the specific legal basis that applies to the Processing, and in particular, whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory, contractual, or contract-entry requirement.
14. Your Rights
The Company commits to protecting the privacy of Your Personal Data and ensuring that You can exercise Your rights.
- Request access to Your Data. The right to access, modify, or delete any personal data We maintain about You. Whenever possible, you can directly access, update, or request the deletion of Your Personal Data via Your Subscription. If you are unable to complete these actions on your own, please contact us so that we may assist you. This also allows you to obtain a copy of the Personal Data We maintain about you.
- Request corrections to Your Personal Data that We maintain. You have the right to request the correction of any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you.
- Oppose the Processing of Your Personal Data. This right exists when We rely on a legitimate interest as the legal basis for Our processing and there is something about Your specific situation that makes You want to object to our Processing of Your Personal Data on this ground.
- Request deletion of Your Personal Data. You have the right to request that We delete or remove your Personal Data when there is no compelling reason for Us to retain it.
- Request that Your Personal Data be transferred. We will provide Your Personal Data in a structured, commonly- used, machine-readable format to You or to a third- party that You have selected. Note that this right only applies to automated information for which You initially consented to Our use or where We used the information to carry out a contract with You.
- Revoke Your consent. You may withdraw your consent to the use of your Personal Data.
15. Data Processors:
We engage the following data processors to help us maintain the Website and provide the Courses:
16. Your Data Protection Rights Exercised
You can exercise Your rights of access, correction, opposition, erasure, portability, and withdrawal by contacting Us at email@example.com.
Before responding to such requests, we may require You to verify your identity. If You submit a request, we will endeavor to respond as soon as possible.
The Website and the Courses do not target anyone younger than 18 years old. We do not intentionally collect Personally Identifiable Information from anyone under 18 years of age. Please contact us if you are a parent or guardian, and you learn that your child has provided us with Personal Data. If We learn that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 18, We take steps to delete this information from Our servers.
HYPERLINKS TO OTHER SITES
The Website may contain or offer you access to third-party websites. If You click on a link to a third party, you will be redirected to their website. We highly recommend that you review the privacy policies of every website you visit.
We have no control over the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites, applications, or services and assume no responsibility for them.